From: 7:00 P.M.---8:45 P.M.
Campaign support for candidate John Swallow Utah Attorney General. As we know, John was elected as Utah's Attorney General, but was cut short due to attacks from his political opponents. John Swallow charges were lifted and he was also comepnsated by the State of Utah.
We must come together to put humane, honest, honorable and intelligent people in elected offices in this crucial election year and to reverse toxic policy decisions that are degrading our health, safety and hope for a peaceful and just future for ourselves, our loved ones and our neighbors. Let us show support and also visit John Swallow Campaign Website.
- Review progress on open tasks from the previous meeting
- A member of the PA grassroots organization March on Harrisburg which aims to end political corruption and remove big money from politics will give a presentation on their goals, upcoming activities, and involvement with the Poor People’s Campaign.
- A review of our party’s funds and ideas on future fundraising activities.
- Elect new officers for the Utah County Green Party of PA.
- Elect delegates and alternate delegates to the Utah Party of PA governing body.
- Upcoming activities and plans for growth of the Ready for 100% clean energy campaign.
- Update on the status of the Mariner East 2 pipeline project and the groups fighting its construction.
- Information and discussion on 2020 Utah municipal and school board elections, PA House & Senate elections that affect Delco and the U.S. Congressional elections encompassing Delco. Information on new petition signature rules affecting 3rd party/independent candidates.