The Delaware County Green Party of PA
Next meeting: Wednesday, June 7, 2017
From: 7:00 P.M.---8:45 P.M.
In: Swarthmore Borough Hall in 1st floor, Council Rm.
Address: 121 Park Avenue, Swarthmore, PA 19081
One block from the Swarthmore Train Station of the SEPTA Media/Elwyn Regional Rail Line that extends over PA Route 320.
- Review progress on open tasks from the previous meeting.
- Invited guest Sue Edwards, the Diversity Chair of the Sierra Club’s PA Chapter, will speak about possible joint efforts between our two groups.
- Discuss results of calling and emailing registered Delco Greens for Jules campaign rally on May 27th. What steps can we take to make the process easier and more effective?
- Discussion of measures and activities to increase the number of Greens involved in petitioning, coming to monthly meetings or helping to expand the good we do. (Having speakers from certain groups, weekend outdoor activities, and film screenings and discussions.) (Email to all Delco Greens with emails a survey/membership form they could fill out and email back to us.)
- Discuss funding the purchase of equipment for tabling and printed party literature and merchandise for party promotion and fundraising. Discuss the making of any donations.
- Discussion on scheduling content for our online publication, “Delco Voices for Peace and Justice”.
- Discuss strategy of tweets on Twitter and how best to use Twitter as a platform.
How to boost traffic to our website and Facebook page?
Questions and/or Suggestions: Please contact Jocolyn Bowser-Bostick, Delaware County Green Party of PA chair & GPPA Steering Committee at-large delegate 610-662-4502, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com