The Delaware County Green Party of PA
Next meeting: Wednesday, May 3, 2017
From: 7:00 P.M.---8:45 P.M.
In: Haverford Township Free Library, Board Room on the 2nd Floor
Address: 1601 Darby Road Havertown, PA 19083
The library is at the intersection of Darby and Mill Roads and one block from the Haverford Middle School. Darby Road’s intersection with West Chester Pike (Rte. 3) & Township Line Road (Rte. 1) is about 1.2 miles and 2.1 miles respectively from the library.
- Review progress on open tasks from the previous meeting.
- Outline plan on contacting people on the state’s list of registered Delco Greens in preparation for a petitioning and speaker event featuring Jules Mermelstein (state Green Party candidate for Superior Court judge) which will be at the Lansdowne Farmers Market starting at 10:00 A.M. on Saturday, May 27, 2017, the opening day of their spring/summer season.
- Discussion of other ways to support Jules campaign and expand our petitioning efforts.
- Discussion of measures and activities to increase the number of Greens involved in petitioning and who participate in monthly meetings. (Having speakers from certain groups, weekend outdoor activities, and film screenings and discussions)
- Discuss funding the purchase of printed party literature and merchandise for party promotion and fundraising.
- Discussion on scheduling content for our online publication, “Delco Voices for Peace and Justice”.
- Discuss strategy of tweets on Twitter and how best to use Twitter as a platform.
Questions and/or Suggestions: Please contact Jocolyn Bowser-Bostick, Delaware County Green Party of PA chair & GPPA Steering Committee at-large delegate 610-662-4502, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org